[RTTY] MMTTY - Writelog - FSK

Carsten Esch Carsten.Esch at APPELLO.DE
Tue Nov 4 15:28:38 EST 2003

Hi there,

preparing for the WAEDC RTTY where I plan to operate as ZA1A I encountered
some problems. Maybe some of you have some hints before I try tomorrow with
a second station to monitor my signal ...
Using a FT1000MP-V and AFSK with PC1 all is fine ...
Using FSK (RTTY-LSB on the YAESU) the monitored signal seems to be ok but no
one can decode me. Any settings in the software or the FT-1000 that could be
wrong?
Again, will bring a second radio with me tomorrow so I could troubleshoot
myself but ...

Thanks for any suggestion ...

73sss

Carsten, DL6LAU (ZA1A in WAEDC RTTY 2003)