[RTTY] Yaesu

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Tue Nov 4 21:16:13 EST 2003

Good experience here also - in its 35th month, my Quadra's PS developed a
problem. They had voluntarily extended the warranty from 1 year to 3, then
even covered the second owner (me) at no cost. They even paid return
shipping to me to SC after they fixed it. This about a year ago. I think
this was in WA state.

PS - anybody wanting full control of their Quadra or FL-7000 amp with
non-Yaesu exciters should check out:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/rwilliams309/QUADRA_interface.html
or: http://www.qsl.net/ab4oj/quadra/w4uk.html

Jerry W4UK