[RTTY] Confession - I love QTC's

wo4o at juno.com wo4o at juno.com
Mon Nov 10 11:57:45 EST 2003

I really do.  Exchanging each QTC is like working another station.  I
want to work as many stations as I can in a contest.  And, I want to
exchange as many QTC's as I can within a given time period.  I also want
to do everything within my control to increase my score.  Exchanging
QTC's affords me this opportunity. Thanks for the QTC's!

73 Ric Wo4o

PS I had 200 more QTC's to send but nobody to receive.  I hate when that
happens...

http://www.qrz.com/callsign/Wo4o

...-.-