[RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] WL/MMTTY Problem

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Tue Nov 11 02:46:48 EST 2003

MMTTY has frozen with me also, but not often. Happened once this past
weekend. I don't have to re-start the entire program, though - I can
recover just by selecting a different decoder briefly, then re-selecting
MMTTY. Works every time and takes only a few seconds.

Jerry W4UK

Just say no to QTCs. Be firm.