[RTTY] Confession - I hate QTC's

W0YR at aol.com W0YR at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 12:33:09 EST 2003

Don,

You are correct.  The object is to sort out the operators who have the skill
to copy up to ten lines of data correctly.  Those who can't or don't want to,
don't have to.  I hope the DARC will not abandon the QTC format.  We have seen
other aspects of the hobby simplified for those who complained incessantly.

Talk about predictable, "nothing" exchanges! Hhow about the WW exchange? Can
anyone guess which Zone JA1MP is in?  Yikes!  What a challenge!

I wish the DARC would change the rules of the CW and SSB WAEs to allow
stations outside Europe to RECEIVE QTCs.  Then we would see who can copy and who can
complain.

Is it the way the planets are aligned right now, or do we go through this
every year right after the WAE?

Vielen Dank fuer unsere Deutscher Amateurfunk Bruedder.  Sie haben Uns
gegeben eine ausgezeichnet Wettkampf!

Mike
W0YR