[RTTY] Hating QTC's in WAE

Bill Turner wrt at dslextreme.com
Thu Nov 13 08:53:25 EST 2003

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 18:36:20 -0400, Scott Nichols
<snichols at mvosprey.com> wrote:

>Just my 2 cents worth...I look forward to this one every year...It's one
>of my favourites, because of the QTC's...

If you enjoy QTCs, fine, but after the contest is over, what do you
have to show for it?

Personally, I like collecting CQ zones, prefixes, DXCC entities,
states, grid squares, anything that might lead to a nice QSL or
certificate.  IOW, for me there has to be some point to it to be
interesting.  As far as I can tell, a list of QTCs is utterly
worthless to me because it is what the OTHER guy has worked, not me.

To each his own, I guess.

--
Bill, W7TI