[RTTY] BARTG Sprint Mults Question

Rick Ellison rellison at twcny.rr.com
Sat Nov 22 12:42:27 EST 2003

A couple of weeks ago I wrote a message to the contest manager for
BARTG Sprint. He has not replied to me yet so I'm looking for answers
here. Below is a copy of the message I sent to John

Hi John

I'm doing a rewrite of the BARTG Sprint Contest Module for the N1MM
Contest Logger.  I need a clairifaction on multipliers. the following
is from your website:

All DXCC countries and JA, W, VE and VK areas count as multipliers

Does this mean that the first contact with W,JA,VE,VK count as a dxcc
multiper also?

Please claify this for me..

I notice on the web site that the Spring contest allows the first
contact to be a double mult and it is written into the rules as such
but I wasnt sure about the Sprint

Thanks

73's Rick N2AMG
rellison at twcny.rr.com