[RTTY] 3c0

DESLOOVERE DIRK d.desloovere at skynet.be
Wed Oct 1 19:45:56 EDT 2003

Dear ,

After a the ww rtty weekend I normally do not want be on the radio for a while.

But with 3C0 on the air , I am chasing a new one .

There happens strange things with 3c0 's signal  : he is calling cq    makes a qso and then he is gone for a while of for hours often the frequency has shifted.

I happen to make a ssb qso on 17 m band and I told the operator the strange things with the rtty station.

He told me that they have difficulties with an antenna, bad contacts he told me.

They will look for to improve the operating techniques of the rtty station, he was glad with the feedback.

73
DIRK
ON4ADZ