[RTTY] CQWW RTTY - Right Country Wrong Zone

W0YR at aol.com W0YR at aol.com
Wed Oct 1 15:51:53 EDT 2003

This is just one more reason that -- in contests where it can be confusing --
ALL stations should be required to have their callsign INDICATE where they
are.

When W6XXX is in Florida the software will suggest he is in Zone 3.  If he
would send, W6XXX/4 (which on RTTY is no more work once it's set up) the
software would suggest he's in Zone 5, which is correct.

If anyone ('s software automatically) logged me in zone 4, it isn't my fault.

GL

W0YR/4