[RTTY] CQ/RJ WW RTTY WK6I SOAB HP

Kazik sp6axw at poczta.onet.pl
Fri Oct 3 09:53:23 EDT 2003

Hi Jeff,
I had the similar problems with setting marks in MMTTY afsk mode. I have only
one radio, old Icom 725. I modified it for use narrow cw filter (250Hz)in lsb.
Because  some times I am working ssb I wouldn't like to move BFO frequency for
another fix place. So in MMTTY set-up I moved Ham default frequency to 510 Hz
and Discriminator Mark also to 510 Hz. Thats everything. Now I can send and
recive on my new "default" exactly in narrow passband.AFC and NET functions also
work very well. One turn and I change filter for standard ssb (wide).

Kazik
sp6axw