[RTTY] VK9CD!

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Tue Oct 14 19:28:28 EDT 2003

Hi guys!

Oh yes! VK9CD in the log now as well! Very strong here, although the pile-up
has been very unruly.

And a nice test for my "new" (2nd hand!) IC756Pro. Those extra filters are a
real treat, although as I use low tones, I can't make good use of the
special RTTY filters. I just can't get my ears around those high tones.
Still, the choice of three filters is fine with me, and the 500Hz and 250Hz,
combined with the twin PBT settings make it an absolute joy to use.
The older IC756 has now been relegated to being the back-up radio.

Now, if only I could manage to be in the shack when BQ9P was on!

73 for now
Phil GU0SUP