[RTTY] W1ZT

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 14 19:40:20 EDT 2003

I will be there (LoTW) when time permits.  Right now 100% of my focus
is on work.  I have the board of directors coming in next week for a social
at my office, then a meeting downtown New Orleans.  I've spent over $20k
in the past 2 months getting ready for this 4 hour "social".  I was told to "blow
my budget", so I have.  I can't wait 'til it's over.

But the main reason for this reply is to say I may have lost a large stack of
envelopes containing QSL cards waiting for my card.  I cleaned the shack
the week before CQWW and I cannot find this stack anywhere.  That's the
problem with cleaning - you can't find anything afterward.  I will look harder
but if you want a card, please send again.  You do not need a stamp on your
return envelope.  Just put in a note that you sent earlier.  I deeply apologize
for this inconvenience.  Hopefully I'll find the stack, but it doesn't look promising.

When I do get around to posting to LoTW, everyone will have Louisiana
confirmed on all bands on RTTY. hi

I have over 55k QSO's to upload and this does NOT include all of my contest
logs.  I still have logs on old dos machines from WF1B that I need to recover,
convert and merge into DXbase 2004.

So either send your card again or wait for me to upload my file, which I promise
will be before the end of the year.

73, Don AA5AU