[RTTY] Updated RTTY Sprint Logs Rcv'd

Doug McDuff w4ox at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 16 13:41:16 EDT 2003

The list of logs received has now been updated (as of this morning,
10/16/03) and can be found at:

http://www.ncjweb.com/rttysprintlogs.php

I am unaware as to whether or not there is any type of automated response
for the log submissions.  I do know I have to manually update the list.  As
I have been travelling for out of town depositions and getting ready for a
pretrial conference, I apologize for it not being done on a daily
basis.  So, as a favor to me, please give me a day or two to update the
list before you re-submit.

Thanks & 73, Doug W4OX RTTY Sprint Manager