[RTTY] JARTS Cabrillo log using WT4I Cabrillo Tools Tutorial

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Tue Oct 21 06:29:27 EDT 2003

"Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au at bellsouth.net> wrote: "I just created a JARTS
Cabrillo log.  I submitted my log and almost instantaneously received a
confirmation that my log had been received.
It was not a rejection notice, so I'm hoping I got it right the first time."

As did I. I assure the rejection is slower than the confirmation. After
three attempts to submit a log that conforms to a "different" Cabrillo
format, I've asked that my log submission be deleted. I refuse to spend more
time, preparing a "special Cabrillo" format, than I do participating in a
contest.

C'Ya, Shelby