[RTTY] Antenna Help

W1NET W1NET at arrl.net
Wed Sep 3 03:49:10 EDT 2003

Dick I would call New Tronics (940-325-1386 ) and get the parts.  It
probably won't cost much more and will be easier in the long run. They are
good to deal with.

 I do have a copy of the manual ... its about 15 pages...if New Tronics
won't send you a copy of the manual I could photo copy it for you.

John W1NET