[RTTY] MMTTY puzzle solved

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Wed Sep 10 16:55:55 EDT 2003

Hi all,
You may recall I sent email from Mali saying that the repeat function
wasn't working for me, using bare MMTTY 1.64 and 1.62.

It turns out, the problem was that I had the CQ macro starting with a
"\", so it was sending from the TX window.  That breaks the repest
function, apparently.  Since there's no real good reason for doing it
that way, there's no problem if if the leading backslash is removed.

I like the idea of bare MMTTY for DXpedition use, on the KISS
principle, and expect to use it from T33, T30, C2, 3D2 and maybe 5W in
the spring.

73, doug