[RTTY] LOTW is finally live!

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 16 11:27:16 EDT 2003

Thanks for the plug Phil.  I started making screen shots for a new tutorial on
LOTW that will replace the beta tutorial that is Phil has mentioned.  I don't know
at this point, what might be different from the beta test.  The only thing I've seen
so far is that the software is a later version (1.06 I think).

When the new LOTW tutorial is finished, I will announce it here as well some
other groups.

73, Don AA5AU