[RTTY] Guadeloupe 2003

Roberto ea2ry at ea2ry.com
Mon Sep 22 16:07:51 EDT 2003

Hello to all:

Tonight, to the 03:00 local time of Spain, we put ourselves in way towards the island of Guadeloupe, and the weekend we will participate in CQWW RTTY 2003 with the FG/EA2RY callsing, hoped to listen to them all and to spend good vacations in the island.

Log of dx-pedicion will be daily in http://www.ea2ry.com/fg and we will read the mail of ea2ry at ea2ry.com in case some wants to put itself in contact during the 15 days that we will be in the island.

Luck to all in the Contest.

Saludos de Roberto EA2RY
http://www.ea2ry.com
http://www.ea2ry.com/fg Guadalupe 2003
ea2ry at ea2ry.com
Correo revisado con Norton Internet Security
e-mail reviewed with Norton Internet Security