[RTTY] QUESTING

Jon Harder jon at praxisworks.org
Tue Sep 23 22:07:43 EDT 2003

Alex, the best decoder I've ever used  is CWGet, available at Sergei's site:

http://www.dxsoft.com/

You can try it before you buy it, and the price is reasonable.  If you
configure it to match your preferred pitch setting, it does a great job,
even copies hand sent bug CW fairly well.  I like to leave it running on
busy CW freqs while I do other things out of the shack.  It also has helped
me increase my copying speed by ear alone, and that's a welcome by-product
of spending more time listening to the QRQ guys.

73,   Jon         K1US