[RTTY] OJ0LA

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri Sep 26 08:11:01 EDT 2003

Am I the only one who still needed OJ0 on RTTY?

I was able to work them around 13z Friday on 14082 listening up 1.  I had tried
around 1230z, after seeing a spot from a VE3, but the signal declined and they
were working lots of EU.  By 13z, the signal was back up and there no callers.

While I was waiting, I thought to myself, wouldn't it be great if they were
active in the WW RTTY contest this weekend?  Then I realized they'd probably be
in the SAC contest instead.  Maybe they'll do both, who knows.

If anyone works them today, see if you can nudge them into doing a little RTTY
contesting activity this weekend.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC