[RTTY] Re: New master.cal file URGENT

K4SB k4sb at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 26 19:18:03 EDT 2003

Guys, I screwed up.

When I generate a new master.cal file, if any call has a "/" in it, I
generate a call without the "/". For example, if FS/K4SB was the sole
entry in the file, the program will generate K4SB and add it to the
list. It then dupes the list to make sure K4SB
is NOT in the list twice.

Unfortunately, when I did the routine to check for changed calls, I
did not remove this
feature, so the result was something like this.

If my new call was K4SS ( I wish!!!!!) the program would change K4SB
to K4SS, but then the )(&&^%^%##^ thing would sweep through again,
find FS/K4SB and generate a new K4SB.

I have corrected the error, and beta tested the hell out of it.

Putting it mildly, the new master.cal file on Don's web page is almost
useless.

I have uploaded a corrected file to him, and I'm sure if he can, he
will post the new one and send a message.

OLD FARTS disease, and I do apologize.

73
Ed