[RTTY] WW RTTY

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Sun Sep 28 21:06:12 EDT 2003

Well as someone suggested  I dug around for another version of the same
file and found one.  But, much to my chagrin it was identical to the
other single QSO log with all  the other Qs missing.  Oh well I had fun
while it lasted, but shot myself in the foot in terms of my goal of 12 or
more hours single and operating with a log to submit.  Time to relax and
goof off for the rest of the day.  Gee, maybe I should clean and
reorganize the shack.  Naw, the mess will still be here to clean up next
spring!