[RTTY] CQWW results

Dick White ks0m at ktis.net
Mon Sep 29 13:47:47 EDT 2003

The vertical my friend KC0MV gave me let me work 80/40 meters for a change
in a contest. Good fun. Biggest frustration was when ZL2AMI came back to me
on 40 meters. He did not copy  my QTH and asked for it  again. Yep, the
computer locked up and nothing would respond. Very frustrating to see him
asking for my state and not being able to answer him. When I did get back,
he was in a pile up and running hard. "Murphy" shows up always at the wrong
time.    See you in JARTS or what ever is next.

73....Dick  KS0M

    CQ WW RTTY Contest
    Call used: KS0M
    Location:  MO
    Entry Class: Single Op, All Band,  Low Power

    Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX  Zones
    80        25    32    18     5     6
    40        54    89    21    20    15
    20        90   201    22    38    15