[RTTY] Posting Contest Scores

Dave Hachadorian k6ll at juno.com
Mon Sep 29 20:11:43 EDT 2003

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:50:54 -0700 (PDT) Marty Tippin <nw0l at yahoo.com>
writes:
> Didn't we all agree a while back to start posting scores to the 3830
> web site
> rather than flooding the RTTY reflector with your scores? I think
> Dink even
> offered to collate and post the score summaries to the reflector at
> regular
> intervals.

On 7/20/03, I was involved in getting Dink, N7WA, to post
3830 summaries to the RTTY Reflector for RTTY contests.
This was done with the agreement of Joe, W9SZ, the RTTY
list moderator.

The 3830 summaries do not include comments, band breakdowns
or other detailed reports, so there was
no intent for this action to take the place of individual
score postings to the RTTY reflector.

So, if you want to see your score included in Dink's
summaries, you have to post it to 3830
http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

If you want RTTY reflector readers to see your comments,
band breakdowns, etc., you can make a separate posting
to the RTTY reflector.

The easy way to do all this is to send in your data
to 3830, including comments. Check the box that says
"e-mail a copy of this report to me." That e-mail will
show up in your inbox within five minutes. Then, just
forward that email to the RTTY Reflector.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ