[RTTY] 3C0

Ken Eigsti diverken at chaffee.net
Tue Sep 30 21:06:33 EDT 2003

Hi Gang,
Sad part is that the band is really hot tonight and when Elmo stopped about
0100 on 15 SSB, he was still S9 in CO. Actually S9 for about 4 hours. The
rtty guy could be knocking em off stateside now..guess not a priority. Does
anybody know who the op or ops are for rtty?

Earlier today they were only sending "your" call once and with their signal
it was really tough to figure out who they came back too..you had to be
really careful to catch the first call they sent. I hope to at least copy
100% in order to call..if you don't, you miss your one print of your call,
you miss your Q!

 Today I saw them come back to a couple of K4's and those would be good Q's
I think, but the 4's kept on calling, no clue I don't think that they might
have "worked" them..

Certainly an interesting DXpediton and hopefully before the end they will
figure it out!

73 Ken
W0LSD