[RTTY] 3B9C PSK31 28072.3 1440z Today

Anthony W. DePrato wa4jqs at mikrotec.com
Fri Apr 2 11:00:24 EST 2004

At 07:10 AM 4/2/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>Now there is a useful frequency for the West Coast.
>
>At 09:47 AM 4/2/2004 -0500, George Johnson wrote:
> >Listening about 28073.06  Worked without too much QRM (yet)
I found it good for the east coast also this morning..
not a peep on 28 and i need them on rtty not psk  to me there is a differance.
but that is me..
14.195 long path 3b9c s9+5 into ky. worked ssb
21.083 3b9c rtty 3/3 calling cq a lot between qso's congrats to N9US he got
them.. mostly they were working EU. man just think what a signal they would
have had if they had dropped down to 14.080 oh well have another week.
73 Tony

QBE  ZUT  DE WA4JQS

ANTHONY W. (Tony) DePrato WA4JQS EXTRA - HEAVY
Since 1962
CQ DX HALL OF FAME # 35
A1-OP      FISTS  # 10573
South Sandwich Island Dxpedition Group