[RTTY] GU0SUP EA RTTY SOABLP

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sun Apr 4 18:37:27 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Wow, was that hard work or what? Just a few hours into the contest, everyone
was auroral, and was hard to work, and then the higher bands just died out
totally, so it was down to 40 and 80. Even they ended up hard work, so I
went to bed about 11pm local (2200UTC).
Got up this morning expecting to work plenty of VK/ZL/JA but there was not
one single station on 20 at all! Back to 40, and worked some, but it was
almost 0900UTC before stations were workable on 20.
Despite that, I did manage a few new ones, and special thanks to 4U1ITU for
the QSO's on 40 and 80!

Thanks to all who stuck with my weak signal............

Here is what I managed:

Band       QSO's         Pts           DX        Prov's       Call areas
80              11              33           10            2
0
40              54            171           26           8                 0
20              95            123          30            6                10
15              37             69           11             1
12
10                3               6            2             0
0
Totals       200          402           79           17                22
TOTAL MULTS: 118
Claimed score:  47436

Logs will be on LoTW shortly!

73 for now