[RTTY] VE1OP - EA RTTY

Scott Nichols snichols at mvosprey.com
Sun Apr 4 15:50:37 EDT 2004

                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NS
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   80:    7     8
   40:   50    31
   20:  268    90
   15:  168    59
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  495   189  Total Score = 181,062

Club:

Comments:

Started off great guns for the first couple hours on 15...Then headed to 20
which was terrible, then to 40 which was worse and then to 80 which was
worthless...Gave up early Sat evening as the static on 40 and 80 was
overwhelming most all signals...Sunday morning was good on 20, but 15 never
materialized...Only a couple JA's and VK's heard...

Surpassed last years score, which was what I set out to do, and scored a few new
RTTY goodies ...Got calls from HK0GU on 3 bands, and C31BO on
20...Thanks...Never did hear 3B9C on 20 Sunday morning...That must have been a
fun pileup...

Equipment: ONE Mark V, 400 watt amp, which I only used on 20, one tribander and
a couple wires...

CU in the next one...

73, Scott VE1OP