[RTTY] Spring Break RTTY Sprint

Fred Souto Maior py7zz at soutomaior.eti.br
Mon Apr 5 15:57:48 EDT 2004

And what are you going to do to confirm  qsos with all those
hams that never used a computer or  that use a computer
but not connected to Internet, or use a computer but don't keep
an E-log  ???? Istill keep my POV. E-qsls aren't valid for anything,
are cold as ice, ugly as a hungry bear. LOTW isn't accepted yet
and I don't think we are going to see there, logs of dxpeditions
(maybe  1 year after the expeditions ???), since they still need what
they get inside the envelopes to help paying the expenses !!!
And I still prefer to collect all those beautifull color cards that  we
keep waiting for months, waiting everyday for the mail man. Those
LOTW credits doesn't  seems to have the same taste. That's my
oppinion and I'm not trying to change yours. And BTW no E-Qsls
please and no LOTW as I don't keep E-logs. 73s

Fred - PY7ZZ