[RTTY] T33C

ka3hsw at earthlink.net ka3hsw at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 5 21:58:37 EDT 2004

On 5 Apr 2004 at 23:56, Gary D Elliott wrote:

> On 21080 listening up 2 to 4  good signal
>
> 73 Gary K7OX

Once again, guys, if you post spots to the group, please include the UTC time IN
YOUR SPOT.

If you look at the header for Gary's spot, it appears that his computer (or his mailer,
anyway) uses UTC, most of the relays that the message passed thru use EDT,
EarthLink (my ISP) uses PDT, and yet it shows central time in my mailer.  So, the
question arises, when is "now"?

Indicating whether your spot frequency is for FSK or AFSK is helpful as well...

73 de KA3HSW