[RTTY] RTTY with ACOM1000

Mark Perrin mperrin at ordata.com
Thu Apr 8 14:12:37 EDT 2004

I use the ACOM 1000 for all modes, including heavy use for RTTY.  Typically
I only run it at 600 watts out, but have contested with it at 800 watts out
for extended times. I find that is sufficient power for contesting. No
problems.

Of course, when I need to work a new one, no problem with as much as 1200
watts out for limited periods of time.  Not often do that though.

This is a wonderful amp.

73, Mark N7MQ