[RTTY] T33C 6 Bands

George Johnson w1zt at comcast.net
Tue Apr 13 09:06:36 EDT 2004

Randy and All,
Congratulations Earl.  And thanks Randy for confirming what I am (not)
hearing here.  I see all the spots, listen on the bands and don't hear
anything on 15m, 12m, 10m etc.  I was making plans for new coax runs and
removing my antenna for maintenance thinking there was a serious
problem.  I can't hear ZS8MI in the comedy hour 14245 "net" either.

Phil, GU0SUP, had some sort of sacrificial ritual he believes will improve
propagation and maybe that is the most likely solution.  A solar flux of 88
sure doesn't make signals appear in the noise.

But we have a couple more days...  and I read they have K2 and Acom 1000
amps so maybe that and crossed fingers will make the needed magic.
Good luck to all,
George .. W1ZT