[RTTY] MMTTY

Ian White, G3SEK G3SEK at ifwtech.co.uk
Tue Apr 20 17:38:29 EDT 2004

N6OJ wrote:

>I am among the happy users of MMTTY  but was wondering if some of you
>that have been seriously comparing decoders would share your settings
>of MMTTY  as there are a multitude of them some better than others
>I as I am sure there are others are always looking to improve the settings
>f the program

That was my question too. If someone says "MMTTY is better than X", it
begs the question: "which MMTTY"?

Which profile - "Standard", "Fluttered signals", "Fluttered signals
(FIR)" or "Multi-path"? And then, what specific configurations for that
basic profile?

Thanks to Vladimir for providing some specifics. Coupled with Chen's
idea for some standard files, we can begin to play more seriously...

--
73 from Ian G3SEK