[RTTY] T33C

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Wed Apr 21 17:48:39 EDT 2004

Hi all,
It was difficult for us to get to SA for the first few days.

I've got to say, the location of the RTTY station was not good for SA.
The SSB station was right up on top of the island; we were doing
digital from the western side.

73, doug

   From: Reid Hill <kc5ykx at swbell.net>

   Same thing here. Got them on 15m at 0156Z. The SSB
   signal earlier from T33C was much stronger and they
   where on 15 at the same time as the RTTY station. Must
   have some good in band segment filters there.

   Reid
   KC5YKX