[RTTY] "Email failed" message

George Johnson w1zt at comcast.net
Thu Apr 22 07:07:01 EDT 2004

Phil,
I have received the same message here with two recent postings to the
reflector.  The postings were a "dual" reply to both the message originator
and the reflector itself.  I did see my post return from the reflector so I
had assumed that the undelivered message was due to an "overflow" at the
original poster's ISP.  Maybe I am wrong.  Some knowledgeable person on the
reflector probably recognizes the error message and knows the situation...  ??

George .. W1ZT