[RTTY] Multipath, testing, soundcards

Tom McDermott tom.mcdermott4 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 22 12:43:51 EDT 2004

	A good point. Johan used his simulator to generate several different
audio files for the different path profiles (poor, fair, good, fluttered).
That, coupled with a good test pattern could solve both issues  of covering
the range of tests, while making it easier for everyone to run the test.

	-- Tom, N5EG