[RTTY] Fw: Turtle Beach Santa Cruz on sale

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Thu Apr 22 18:31:38 EDT 2004

--- Reid Hill <kc5ykx at swbell.net> wrote:

> But hey
> even at 59.99 I am going to get one due to the fact
> that the Sound Blaster Live! I own totally blows. That
> is unless someone else has a suggestion for something
> just as good for less money.

Reid, if you'r going to get one anyway, I suggest you check www.pricewatch.com
for a better price than $59.99

I'm still hoping my on-line rebate via circuitcityrebates.com works.  It still
says good through 4/24.  I'll print that page out just in case!

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC