[RTTY] RE: [dxlab] FW: 160M RTTY DX US-DL test

Don Inbody ad0k at inbody.net
Fri Apr 23 09:10:31 EDT 2004

Ken

Well, we were unable to make contact with each other.  Juergen says he was
heard on the East Coast and he heard some German stations.  160M was
terrible last night, though, and I heard no signals anywhere on the band in
any mode.  I have another test this evening with KN4LF in Florida, just to
see if we can manage one at that distance.  That one will be at or about
1810 kHz at 0100Z 24 April (Friday evening US Time).  This one will be RTTY
only.

You mentioned seeing PSK signals, did you see any RTTY or CW signals at all?

Don/AD0K

  _____