[RTTY] GU0SUP SOAB SP RVG

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sun Apr 25 09:17:29 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Had some fun, but still missed out on 7Q7MM!
Conditions were not so good, with only a few W's worked during the first few
hours of the contest. They didn't really show up until late in the evening
here, so those extra points were missed.
For the first time ever, I managed ALL 16 SP Provinces on 20m, and only
missed 3 on 15m.
The 6 continents were almost easy, and were in the bag after about 45 QSO's.

Anyway, here is what I managed............

              QSO          Pts             DX            Prov
80m         16             90              12               4
40m         40           225             22               4
20m        174          1070            42              16
15m         111            700            32              13
10m            6            50               5                2
Totals:    347         2135            113             39
Continents: 6
Total Mults: 152
Claimed score: 1947120

Logs will be uploaded to LoTW soon.........
Very best 73
Phil GU0SUP