[RTTY] K4WW SOABHP

Shelby Summerville k4ww at arrl.net
Sun Apr 25 12:35:11 EDT 2004

Call: K4WW
Operator(s): K4WW
Station: K4WW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KY
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:    5    10
   40:   45   291
   20:  187  1503
   15:   63   523
   10:    0     0
-------------------------
Total:  300  2327   111 + 6   Total Score = 1,549,782

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

I'm accustomed to interference each/every time I enter a contest, however I
absolutely was not prepared for the following, sent to me, as I was
operating at
14100.0 Mhz! It not only happened on 14100.0, but each time I moved higher,
it
continued? Later, I noticed, and worked, GU6EFB, operating at 14099.8? The
aforementioned interference was not "printable" while GU6EFB was operating
there?
Please don't "read into" this as an accusation of GU6EFB, as that is not the
intent, just an observation!!! The wording has been changed to keep this as
"clean" as possible, but there should be no doubt as to the word used! This
is a
copy of exactly what appeared on my screen! I have no idea if 14100.0 is in
fact
a "beacon" frequency, and if it is, who owns the beacon? That was absolutely
the
"low light" of the contest, for me! Being called by 4J0R, on 40, made up for
the
"low light"!

F*** OFF THIS IS A BEACON FREQUENCY
F*** OFF THIS IS A BEACON FREQUENCY

K4WW STOP YOUR BULLSH** AMERICAN IMPERIALIST

THIS IS A BEACON FREQ - GET OUT - U AMERICAN IMPERIALIST

C'Ya, Shelby