[RTTY] RTTY YV0D

Tom Osborne w7why at charter.net
Thu Aug 5 00:38:46 EDT 2004

-----
From: "Don Hill AA5AU"

> The best thing to do is to listen up the band when a DX station is
>on to see if people are calling.

Hi Don et al

I've found the best thing to do is listen to see if he is tuning up or
down after the DX works a station.  If you find he tunes up after each
contact, find the station that worked him and tune just a bit above
him.  I've heard a station work the DX and EVERYBODY jumps on that
stations frequency.  Most DX stations don't work more than one station
before moving a bit.  If you have a peanut whistle station like me,
you need a lot more finesse without the brute force.  :-)  73
Tom W7WHY