[RTTY] ARRL's WinLink initiative and Pactor III

Thomas K tom_k at abwesend.de
Wed Aug 11 02:03:42 EDT 2004

Hi Phil !

Since you have not realized YET that those PACTOR-III stations are out there
... you should not have a problem !!!!

I think Pactor-III has been availiable for about more than 2 years now !
Seems that they are operating outside the standard RTTY-freqencies.

Like above 14100 etc (and you can only connect at PACTOR Level 3) there (not
1 or 2 !!!)

Take a look at www.scs-ptc.com

You should also find a list of MBO´s there

73 Tom - OE1KTS