[RTTY] Grid Dip

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 11 16:44:45 EDT 2004

Did anyone work the TARA  Grid Dip Shindig on August 7th ? I have not seen
any posts on this contest.  I was unable to work it until 1300z Saturday
morning. But, I listened for almost an hour and never heard one signal on 20
meters or any other band. Propagation was very bad, but I expected to hear a
few signals.   I will have a limited time in the SARTG contest. But I will
try to hand out a few Q's.

73....Dick   KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White        whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MY )
ARRL  Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC / CW  #3295
Life Member American Radio Relay League