[RTTY] Re: new SCC rules

Steve Moore AI9T sjmmoore at verizon.net
Wed Aug 11 20:04:02 EDT 2004

I'll Think I'll just enter this catagory!!!!

Ad. 3) Single Operator, Assisted (Unlimited): Only one operator is allowed to
perform all of the operating, logging and spotting functions (NO restrictions on
band changes and to use any DX Cluster).

Work what I want, when I want!!!!

Big Bubbles,, No Troubles

Lots of Fun!!

Steve AI9T