[RTTY] ARRL Proposal to redefine subbands by bandwidth

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Sat Aug 14 12:14:02 EDT 2004

I think this is a false alarm.  As it is now, the PIII stations could legally
operate down in the PSK and RTTY segments, and PII MBO's already do.
This would add restrictions to that.  It also moves that most obnoxious of
digital modes, MT63, out of the narrow band area.

I read this as an attempt to protect RTTY and PSK, not as a threat.

73, doug