[RTTY] No Packet in Wrtielog

IronmanY2k IronmanY2K at triathlete.com
Tue Aug 17 18:37:50 EDT 2004

I am currently building a new (old) computer that I hope to have ready for this weekends contest.  I have a problem.  My Writelog Packet window will not display what I am typing or what I am receiving when connected to Comm port 1.  It does connect to N7OD fine but no characters on the screen.  When I connect to Comm port 1 via hyperterminal it works fine.  When I connect to Telnet in Writelog it works fine.  I am using a PK-232MBX and echo is on.  This exact setup worked fine in my old system.  I imagine it is a simple problem that I am overlooking.  Any suggestions?

Also, I have searched the archives and the writelog archives but could not find anything.  I tried to send this to the writelog list but I guess I am no longer a member as my message is awaiting moderator approval as is my request to rejoin the list.