[RTTY] 3B9FR on RTTY

Fred Souto Maior py7zz at soutomaior.eti.br
Thu Aug 19 07:54:27 EDT 2004

Hello to all:

Here you have the qsl information from Robert 3B9FR as per his own words:

 HI DEAR FRED
                 VERY GLAD YOU LET ME KNOW THAT .
                  PSE PASS THAT INFO VERY QUICKLYTO
ALL
  RTTYERS . I HAVE NO QSL MANAGER  AND IAM VERY OK VIA
QRZ .COM     ROBERT FELICITE
              PO BOX 31
               CITRONELLE
              RODRIGUES ISLAND
             VIA MAURITIUS  ISLAND
               INDIAN OCEAN
                   THANK YOU VERY MUCH FRED

Robert is 100% qsl and I received all cards I requested from him.
Best regards from Brazil.

Fred - PY7ZZ