[RTTY] SARTG

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sat Aug 21 09:38:54 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I was just too tired to start the contest, and had plans to get up at
0400UTC, and do the last 4 hours, but I didn't wake up until 0500UTC, but
40m was alive with DX.
I worked several W's, plus ZL2AMI on 40m, got called by VK3DBQ on 20m, and
even worked 4Z8EE and C4C on 10m.
As it was quite light when I got up, I missed out on 80m totally, but hope
to get a few mults later tonight.

I did see VK4UC being spotted on 15, but not from this far south!

There were some very high scores being sent, with RW9C close to 400 at the
end.

Nice to see 40m open to the USA from here, though!

See you all later.......
73 de Phil GU0SUP