[RTTY] SARTG ON4ADZ SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Aug 23 04:29:49 EDT 2004

                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: ON4ADZ
Operator(s): ON4ADZ
Station: ON4ADZ

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:   26   260    13
   40:   34   350    19
   20:  127  1530    52
   15:   73   920    49
   10:    3    35     3
-------------------------
Total:  263  3095   136  Total Score = 420,920

Club:

Comments:

Nice contest concept  with the 8 hours shift over the weekend.

Just playing around dividing my time between family, gardening, enjoying the
good weahter on sunday and radio.
20 m band was the place to but this band was overloaded in EU. Some signals
where not very clean.  I could not hold a freq. for long, I have been sweeped
away frequently.

Surprise was a JA1  on  40m  who answered my cq ing.

I have seen many new calls, rtty is growing !

Thanks for the qso s , 73

DIRK
ON4ADZ