[RTTY] sartg ON4QX

Email-pandora on4qx at pandora.be
Tue Aug 24 05:48:06 EDT 2004

SARTG RTTY 2004
Call  ON4QX

                        QSO's                Points                    DX                    Call Areas

80m                  0                         0                            0                          0
40m                  27                       295                       13                        1
20m                  203                     2435                     46                        16
15m                  104                     1200                     38                        7
10m                  2                          20                         2                          0
total                  336                      3950

total multipliers:                   123
Score                                   485.850
Station:                 Ft 1000 Mp
Antenna(s)           14 elment 5 bander 10-12-15-17-20
                              inverted V  for 40m
                              vertical 80m

Remarks:  Had to work at nightshift on Friday and Saterday and was missing the big part on 40 and 80m.
                  It was also my birthday and had to spend time with the family , hope we can do more next contest.
                  Highlights on this end  VK3DBQ, YB2EMK,HI3TEJ,BX4AF,9M6US,EX2U

see you all next time

Herman Pieter 73s